Saturday, July 12, 2008

Music Of The Funky DJ

"If you have good taste, you will love my stuff. And if you don't, then take out a pencil cause school is in session! I'm spreading The Funktual Revolution one HUB at a time! Proceed Directly To My Hubs. Exhilarating Entertainment Awaits You. My advice on Movies and Music is incomparable and yet...completely free." - Says The DJ, an old school hip-hop DJ who lives for the funk!

Some of his heroes are George Carlin, Noam Chomsky, Eric Bogosian, Douglas Adams, Jeff Bridges, Sly Stone, Mike Doughty, My Dad Jim Freund, The Flash, Green Lantern, Apache Chief & Hawkman.

He writes regularly at HP and is very active on the forums too.

Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule.

Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule.

No comments: